Sunday, December 03, 2006

~ ...These are the Days ~

These are the days that you remember. Today is a day that is always on my mind. No matter what they say, it will be always.

To start off with ...

My parents have been married for 35 years as of today! And can you believe it! I can not! I know that with a world like this people being married that long is crazy! I believe it is crazy! Married for this long... Wow!

~ Happy Anniversary Parents! ~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The sad News...

My uncle Michael died 13 years ago on the same day. So, even though I miss him very much as well. He was just a great person. And I only got to know him for 11 years!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rest in peace!!! We are always thinking about you!!!



*x*

Posted by *X* @ 11:45 AM 0 comments