Tuesday, December 12, 2006

~ Will I even remember? ~

This Christmas I am making sure to get a ton of pictures of the girls! My girls that is. Last year I could kick myself in the butt for years to come. You see, we had this old digital camera and my other daughter was not born yet, so it was my oldest daughter's last Christmas alone. And the charger to the old digital camera was no where in site!!!

So the battery could not be charged! So, no charged battery meant no pictures. So, my daughter had no pictures of her opening her Christmas pictures. And, you know the sad thing is I can not remember her opening the presents at all!

Does that not suck! I can not remember that in just about a year I can not remember what she got or her opening the presents! UGH! I am sure she will not remember it at all! Here is the sad part, I have a great memory! But, as I am getting older it is fading. And that makes me sick. I could remember any and everything.

I hate getting old! Can I stress that again, I hate getting old. And everyone says, "You're not old!" Makes me wonder when they will start saying I am old. When does that happen? When do people stop saying, "You're not old?"

I am kind of afraid it will happen soon...

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 3:58 AM 0 comments