Wednesday, January 10, 2007

~ Just waiting for the Tax Check! ~

They have not been filed yet, but I am waiting!!! I have already gotten my tickets and I am waiting! Waiting for what you might ask??? To go to OHIO! Yay! I know, I am a nerd! Get over it! My husband asked me where I wanted to go with the tax checks and I said that I wanted to go to see AFI play live. So, we are going to Columbus and Cincinnati Ohio in February to see AFI and stay at hotels and all that jazz!!

I can not wait. It will be soooo much fun. And for the matter of fact, no kids for a week! I can sleep in late and not worry about kids! Ahhhh. I so can not wait. So, we are going to be doing the tax checks at the beginning of February. And, then off we go to watch the band play!!! Yay! I can not wait! Sounds amazingly fun!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know it will be fun. So, how have you been doing? What is up with you? I bet your waiting for your tax check just as I am!! Of course you are!!! Who is not????

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 2:23 PM 0 comments