Saturday, January 20, 2007

~ More Surprises.. ~

Yay! I get to go to another concert! Yes, I get to go to one in Memphis, TN now! How, did this all come about? Well, my husband said that he wanted to go and eat at Jack In The Box since there are none in Indiana, where we live. He is from Vegas and apparently that is all he ate when he lived there.

So, there are NO Jack in the Boxes in Ohio. So, Jack saved me. He wanted to go to Chicago, but I explained to him that would be stupid to back track all that ways. So we should just go to Memphis. Makes a good deal to me. So, I got tickets for the AFI show in Memphis, TN.

And I get to have a meet and greet there as well. Yay! So, it was all good that he wants his Jack in the Box. It is his vacation too, and if I have to let him have his fun going and getting what he wants than so be it. I will have a lot of fun as well.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 2:40 PM 0 comments