Monday, January 01, 2007

~ The New Year was Rang in... ~

If you wonder what I was doing last night, let me tell you. I was at home watching MTV's New Year show. Yes, it was fun. No, I was not drunk. I know you might not know this about me, but I do not drink, at all. I do not do drugs nor do I smoke. Completely sXe. Yes, yes I am. So, I was sober as can be.

My husband on the other hand was knocked out asleep, because he does not like to stay up. Ugh. So, I did not even have anyone to kiss at midnight. How sad is that? Oh, well. My kids even went to bed early. They wanted to stay up, but they just could not.

So, alone as usual. I myself watched the MTV New Year's! It was great though. AFI played whilst the ball dropped. Here is the video of what you missed:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 1:45 PM 0 comments