Monday, January 15, 2007

~ Straight Edge hate On Geraldo ~

I am talking about this video:


My Views on this:

I really do not like this video and this interview. Why does the media only pick up bad things about sXe? I live in Indiana. And the area I live in, I have never heard of it as a gang at all. This was really the 1st time I heard of any hate crimes related to it.

The thing that really makes me angry about this is how sXe is now looked bad upon due to a few stupid teens doing horrid things. The matter of the fact is lets just find something bad that sXe people did. Let us not talk about the gangs that use violence every single day and they are on drugs or some other sort of influence.

That is the media for you. What I would rather see on the media, is something dedicated to people doing good acts of kindness or something in that nature. I think all the media needs to get off the negative thinking bandwagon. I do not partake in watching tv due to this fact. Tv, harms your positive though processes. If you watch enough tv, you will eventually become sad and depressed. And that is the truth!

*x*

- Still practicing the ~X~

Posted by *X* @ 4:55 PM 0 comments