Friday, June 15, 2007

~ Single and Loving it.... ~

I never realized how good it can feel to be single. You see, I have never really been single. I have been in long relationship after another since I was 16. There are good things about that and bad things as well.

Some of the good things of being in a relationship I miss:

Not having to sleep alone.
Having another adult to talk to.
Having someone say, "I love you."
The good times, because even though there are bad times, there are always good times too.
I miss the house.
I miss the space in the house.
I miss the delusion of thinking I will be with this man forever.

Things I so do not miss:

Having a guy think he knows everything.
Being ignored.
Talking and still being ignored.
Having a guy play endless hours of video games.
Having to cook all the meals he likes, even the ones with meat.
Did I mention being ignored.
Watching what he wanted to watch on tv 100% of the time.
Fake hugs.


I really do not miss this thing called a relationship at all!

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 2:31 PM 0 comments