Thursday, September 06, 2007

...My Vegetarian Views...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I get asked a lot of times by a lot of people why I am a vegetarian. Yes, I do. Seriously. I know that some people do not understand my views. I will try to tell you more so about them.

I believe that animals should not be eaten. I do however use milk and products that contain eggs. I am not a vegan (VEGANiSM - No Dairy or use of animal products.) I did used to be a vegan when I was 21. I practiced that way of living for a little over a year. It is a good way to live. I might some day again adapt to it. I ended up stopping it, because I got married and he was a major meat eater and due to the fact of not having enough money to sustain that lifestyle to create meals for everyone.

Yes, eating healthy is expensive. You really do not have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. So, I have became a vegetarian yet again. And this time it is for keeps. I promise. And if I do get with someone later down on the road, he will have to be one as well.

Is that mean? I think not. Because, you do become like the people you hang out with or the people you are around all the time. And I realized that the last time with my ex, he just had no interest in me when the common ground was dissolved. I mean when I became sXe and I no longer drank like he did, he looked upon me as someone else, other than someone that bettered herself. I will go more into this in my sXe post. Since you are all wondering about that as well...

Anyhow, back to my views on Vegetarianism. I think that it is horrible how animals are treated. How they are killed and bread just for humans to eat. I mean if you think about it what if the world was ruled by someone bigger and better than us that just killed us for food. That would suck!

Also, not to mention the sickness they involve. Yes, they involve sickness, I am sure if you watch the news or tv you have heard about someone getting some sort of animal related sickness from eating all this...

Not only is it kind to practice vegetarianism it is better for your over all health. As for wearing animal made products. I do try to make sure that everything I wear has no animal product in it. IE: No leather, suede, fur or such. You get the point. I do not and would not kill an animal for fashion! It is nasty and gross!!!!

So, there are my views... Now you know why!!! :)

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 6:33 PM 0 comments