Saturday, September 15, 2007

~ This is why I am glad I do Not Smoke! ~

I know you might smoke and enjoy it. I have known many people in my life that smoke and continue to. I do believe I will show this video to everyone I know that smokes. If you do, this should be good motivation to stop. I do not want to hear the BS about, it is so hard to quit. If you really wanted to quit you would. But, I am not gonna bitch you out about it. As long as I do not have to smell it and ingest it then so be it, as long as you are hurting yourself right?

Just make sure if you smoke and you have young kids or pets, PLEASE go outside and do it or some where far away from them. They do not need to have to be sitting ducks to this horrid trend.


Do You Smoke? U Got To Watch This... - The funniest videos are a click away

Posted by *X* @ 9:57 PM 0 comments