Sunday, October 21, 2007

~ Awww, But I do not wanna Grow up! ~

Ugh! Growing up can suck some times huh? I recently found out the best prank call machines! And, now that I am grown and responsible I can not prank people! I used to be a rather good phone prankster in my day as a girl. I remember, my cousin and I calling people on the nice summer days doing our, "Cheese Survey." Yes, we would call people with our paper full of questions asking people what kind of cheese they liked and if it made them have gas or gave them constipation. Of course, the funny questions neared the end after we already got the people believing we were really doing a survey.

Ahhh the missed days of youth. Carefree and well.. fun! Who am I kidding? Anyways, we did not have a computer back then and we did not have what the kids of this generation have in pranking, of course we did not have caller ID then and no *69. So identity was still pretty well kept. We did not have to worry about our parents getting a call from someone asking why we called them about a "fake" cheese survey.

But, if your a kid or an adult that decides to act like one, I have some toys for you. They are called soundboards and boy do they come in an array of voices you can use. From Arnold to almost any and everyone that talked in a movie or on radio. Seriously, even if you are not going to do prank calls just listening too them might make you laugh!!!

Here are some of the best soundboards I have found:

http://www.soundboardz.com/
Has many sound boards such as:

Paris Hilton
Miss Cleo - The fake psychic
Michael Jackson
Judge Judy
John Wayne
Dr. Phil
Tom Cruise
Salad Fingers- My fave :)
Dr. Evil
Satan

And Many more on the site!!

Have fun listening!!!

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 3:52 PM 0 comments