Wednesday, October 03, 2007

~ How to do all those lovely Picture Tricks! ~

Have you been on myspace or miscellaneous webpages and saw all these cool picture tricks and pondered in wonderment, "How did they do that???" Well, I certainly have. This is like one of the photos I was recently intrigued by, however I made this one. And I will tell you a fast trick how to make any picture your own crazy, cool with lots of effects going on.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See the cool rippling effect??? That is soo neat. And it was so easy. In fact I did nothing, but go to this webpage: -----> http://www.lunapic.com/editor/

They have an array of designs. Common' people even an UNTRAINED monkey could do it. That is how easy it is.

Load a photo
decide what effects you want
save the photo to your computer
upload it to photobucket
then paste the code for your photo where you want the photo to go...

So there you have it... Easy!

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 11:45 AM 0 comments