Friday, October 12, 2007

~ I am simply in Love with This Vegan Blog! ~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are not vegan, but I know where you can find a recipe of some that are...

As we all know I am a vegitarian. However, I do some times eat vegan food. It kinda comes with the territory. I just can not call myself a PUR vegan. As I do indulge in foods with milk and egg products in them. However, if a food does not contain those products I eat them too and actually feel better about it. LOL. I just can not dump the egg and milk products! GEEZ! Get off my back! ;)

Anyways, looking at this blog I just might! I love this blog! This blog is sooo great! I do not want to steal her recipes or thunder by posting her Vegan twinkies that might I add her the tips and tricks not only look like the real thing! They are claimed to be better. And, they are something I want to try.

Not, only will you find Vegan Twinkies Recipe, there are also: Vegan cupcake, Nacho Cheese Dip, Tofu Fishsticks (I have to try these, since I am a veg that does not eat fish and I have not had fish in so long, damn cravings!!!) The list goes on and on. There is even a good Christmas meal menu with recipes. So, what are you doing still looking at my blog! Go to their's and learn how to make all this yummy food!!! Remember to bookmark my blog before you go though, so I can inform you of all this good stuff I find. Bookmark their blog too it is called:

Shmooed Food

And clicking on the name shall take you to the blog!!! Yum!

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 3:33 PM 0 comments