Monday, October 15, 2007

~ My Myspace was Hacked!!! ~

And boy am I mad? I used to have a great myspace page. I have had my account for over 2 years. It was a great page with a lot of friends that I would talk to frequently. There ended up being a lot of drama with a small circle of online friends that I talked too. So, I resigned from their stupid club. Anyways... I hate drama. So, I just cut myself off from them. And, I guess they knew a lot of my other friends too or had some sort of connection.

Anyhow, I took off all my friends and only left family and real people or friends I knew in real life. I thought this would solve the problem. Well, now my myspace account was hacked into and everyone that was on my list of people I know only in real life, got a retarded comment telling them they could get a free Macy's Giftcard in the value of $500.00.

So, with me not knowing this happened, I got a ton of emails from people I know asking and wondering why I would spam there myspace page with stupid fake stuff. I looked at there comments and indeed there was a comment from me. So, I had to mail everyone back and make an ebullition telling everyone I was hacked and that I was sorry they got spammed and to please delete the comment the "fake" me made.

That myspace page is no longer used. And, I made a new one. I really have not had much time or care to put a lot of effort into it like I had the last one. I think myspace is good for keeping in touch with actual people you know. And it is good to make friends. Just stay away from the drama. And even if your not into the drama it can still follow you with hackers!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 12:19 PM 0 comments