Monday, October 01, 2007

~ Pretty Freekin Scary, and I like it! ~

I have no clue if I am the only one that found this or not. I really have not seen a lot about it on the internet. But, I love and I do mean love these. The products are called Pretty Freekin Scary, and yes Freekin is misspelled on purpose. Anyhow, they have different products with the brand and logo which also has a little goth boy, a girl, a voo doo doll and a bat/cat skull animal.

LOL! Your probably thinking I am off my rocker. Well, I happen to come across these in the Walmart clearance isle. Everything was dirt cheap so I bought some of the things as prizes for the Hall -o- ween party I have planned. And they are cute stuff. Like there is this paper lantern, and it comes with a little fake candle light that will not cause a fire. It cost $3.00 normally it was $7.00 I believe. I also got a journal with the boy on it, it was $1.50. It is cool. It has a magnetic closure on the front. And I bought a keychain for me, with the bat/cat skull animal. The keychain cost$1.76.

Anyways, these are all the pictures I could find with the logo and the boy, but you might understand what I am saying when you see it. I do not know if he is a cartoon or just a logo with toys made after him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 1:02 PM 0 comments