Saturday, November 10, 2007

~ Charge your Ipod with Onion & Gatoraide ?? ~

What, what? You heard correctly. I have not tried this experiment. However, they do it on youtube! And if they do it on youtube, it has got to be good right? I do not know. But, I know that if I would decide to use this or do this I would make sure to use a crappy iPod cord. But, this is certainly good if it does work. Just think of all the people that will be stalking up on Gator Aide and onions in case of a world wide nature disaster iPod's around the world will see be working ;)

And for just 2 cups of Gator Aid and an onion! I will keep this idea in my mind if I happen to need to use it ever! Who, knows right??? And Gator Aide and an onion! Geez, I have that in my house almost at all times.

With out further ado, I give you the video:

Posted by *X* @ 6:26 PM 0 comments