Thursday, November 08, 2007

~My Pilgrimage To show the World Salad Fingers~

I know you probably know who I am talking about right? Who does not? Everyone by now knows who Salad Fingers is right? IF you do not, I will show you. He is an.. well he is an... I have no clue what the hell he is. A person, alien or thing. But, he resembles both a person/alien in a Yoda green color. Here is his picture:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Seen him around??

Here are some more funny photos of him:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And if you are still with me through all that then you really are a trooper. And you deserve to watch the 1st show of Salad Fingers. If you want more, however after this one... Just look him up on youtube. There is an array of videos featuring the young chap made by: David Firth.

I should know. I have been an avid Salad Fingers fan since the 1st episode came out on New Grounds such a long time ago .......

Salad Fingers Episode 1



And Since Episode 2 has always been my favorite.. feast your eyes on this...

Salad Fingers Episode Two (LOL @ the Help... Help me!)



*x*

Posted by *X* @ 1:38 AM 0 comments