Monday, November 05, 2007

~ A small rant about the dating scene... ~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I do believe I will share this with you. If not you then who right? I am not doing the dating scene at all. I do believe I posted a profile a couple weeks after my ex kicked me out. I was just seeing what and who is out there. Right. Well, a whole lot of nothing. I do have a plenty of fish (dating) site account. They are free so they are the ones I have stuck with. I tried them and Yahoo.

Anyhow, I had clearly marked on the account that I only want email friends or friends to hang out with. Since I know I am not going to date for many and shall I stress many moons from now. Other reasons, as to why I will not date I will not tell you. Since it is another personal matter and instead of lying and tip toeing around the cracks I will just tell you I will not tell you. LOL! Make sense? If you have read anything about me, it should make crystal clear since.

ANYWAYS...

The Rant continues .... I have men from all walks of life asking me to go off with them or meet them or to do one night stands. And if you read this bucko, you know who you are... 42.. that is a laugh. I must elaborate on this one:

I got a message from a man, claiming to be 42. In his picture he looked 82, NO LIES. He was an older man. Why lie and say your 42? He wrote me asking if I liked older men, and that he really wanted to GET TO KNOW ME! Please!

Ok, so with the old man maybe he did not get to read my profile. Maybe he did not understand. He was old. Maybe he really thinks he is 42. But, these men out there. And dear, I am not superficial in the least! I am down to Earth and I give everyone a fair shot. God, you should see my ex's. You would know. LOL. J/k.

So, I have come to say, I am not dating or doing anything serious for the longest time. Except under one circumstance. And that is what you do not get to know about...

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 1:25 AM 0 comments