Friday, November 02, 2007

~ A whole lotta FriChik! ~

I just wanted to make a quick note and explain this too you. Soon, you will hear me rambling about it and I want you to know what it is, and what it is not.



The Item: FriChik

What it is: Fake Chicken (Food)

What it is NOT: Real Chicken, meat

More Info:
Frichik, the lovely meatless varity that I plan on utilizing into my meal on Thanks Giving. It is vegitarian, but not Vegan. I believe it has egg whites in it??? It has been around for the longest time. I was raised on it. I should know. My mom she ate it when she was a girl too. So, as I stated... It has been around for the longest time.

I wanna show you this picture of a can of it. It is extremely hard to find in Indiana. The nearest place that sells it is about 2 hrs away. Kroger used to sell it. However, Kroger pisses me off they stopped selling it. Blast KROGER!

How it is cooked: Well I assume you could make it all sorts of ways. This is how my mom makes it, thus this is the way I make it.

Open can of Frichik, drain juices.
Have a plate of Kentucky Kernal Flour (It is flour with seasons.)
Cut frichiks into halves.
Dip in flour and fry in pan with oil or deep fryer.

Very easy to make. And GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I just discovered whilst looking for a photo for you that frichik has a myspace. Yes, everyone really does have a Myspace!! Well, too bad frichik had not signed on since March 2007! UGH! Sign on Betch! And no, I did not make this myspace page. I am so happy now that I am not the only one that knows about frichik. And now you know about it too :)

http://www.myspace.com/frichick

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 1:10 AM 0 comments