Wednesday, December 05, 2007

~ The Dreaded Peter Pan a Showing ~

My daughter who is 4 has a rather large Peter Pan fetish! She has to watch Peter Pan all the time. Peter Pan is now her favorite cartoon. But, it does not stop there. She has to watch him many times during the day. And yes, the cartoon is ok. So, I can not complain much.

I was on Youtube the other day and she wanted me to look up Peter Pan. So, I did. And I found a rare and forgotten Peter Pan Movie. And after one viewing I remembered why I forgot it.

We found Peter Pan played by Mary Martin.



And, after my daughter laughed at the fact for 10 minutes straight of how Peter was Played by a woman... Then she was interested and wanted to watch it!

Goodness... Why did they make this movie? I do remember that when I was 9 I used to watch it every now and then. The songs are catchy and annoying. It was great nostalgia to re watch it once, but dear God, it has now replaced the cartoon and all she wants to watch is Mary Martin Peter Pan!

Excuse me while I barf. It kinda makes me miss Barney..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wait NO, it does not!

*x*

Posted by *X* @ 3:09 PM 0 comments