Saturday, December 08, 2007

~ A few Surprises... ~

And this week has been full of a few surprises! Let me start out with something that shocked me. This was quite cool. I happened to go to my myspace page, that was hacked into the past couple of months and I was in deed thinking about deleting it. However, I did not. I had recently started to work on and fix it rather than sending it to myspace hell.

Yes, it had been destroyed. Whomever decided to do it, did it well. I give them kudos for that. And in fact I am not pissed at them at all. Who cares now right? I just hope that they had fun. Myspace is not life. So who cares. They just deleted a mack load of my friends, my layout and all about me.

So, with that said.. I am glad I did keep it up however. This week I got 2 friend requests. And I thought it was just going to be the bogus fake friend requests like I usually get. You know what I am talking about. If you frequent myspace at all, then you get the, "look at my photos, they are nude and I am a hot girl" friend requests. Right? Or am I the only one? I have sneaking assumption I am not.

So, the requests I did check them out. And they happened to be from an old friend of mine. I had not heard from him in 12 years. I did think he had fell off the face of the Earth. But, as it comes. He is in a couple bands. So, of course I added them to my myspace page. And you should too... why? Because, the music rocks that is why. And because, I said so!!

So, here you go... New myspace friend's for you to add:

Tucker* - http://www.myspace.com/tuckertheband

Scott Baiowolf and The Rockford Pedafiles - http://www.myspace.com/tuckertucker

Hey Hey Melodica - http://www.myspace.com/heyheymelodica

Posted by *X* @ 3:28 PM 0 comments