Monday, December 03, 2007

~ I Just recently Signed up to PPP! ~

word of mouth ethics


I wanted to let everyone know that I just signed up to PPP. ;) What is PPP you might ask? Well, let me explain.

What is PPP?: PPP stands for Pay Per Post

What does it do?: Pay Per Post will allow me to have blogging opportunities to make money.

How does it work?: Simply, you must have a blog that has been around for 3 months. They have a set of rules you must abide by to get your blog posted with them. Then they will approve you. Once approved that is where the "real" fun starts. You get to choose to do reviews or an advertisement on your blog that you get paid to make up and post!

How is this going to effect your blog?: This is not going to effect my blog at all. I will still write about the stuff I always write about. This just gets me a little extra stuff to write about!

What if I want to sign up with PPP?: If you have a blog that is 3 months or older, than you really should! It is really fun so come and join me! All you have to do is go here:

https://payperpost.com

*x*


Posted by *X* @ 6:56 PM 0 comments