Wednesday, December 12, 2007

~ I wish I was not such a Selfish girl! ~

Ok, so I am not so selfish and I try to be kind and considerate! But, I can not sleep... And I feel better now. I feel hopeful. And all you need is hope! Or is that love? Anyhow, I realized how I was being selfish and self centered around my problems. And I did not stop to think about this war that is going around. And how it is yet another year the poor soldiers have to suffer through, with NO true absolution as to when they can kiss American soil and be with the ones they love.

I really can not imagine this scenario and in many cases I am glad I do not have to. I could not even imagine having someone I care tremendously about fighting off in a far away distant land not knowing if I would ever look them in the eyes or touch them again. That is simply too heart breaking for me to grasp. And, I am out of my depressive mood so let me not go into it too deeply and make myself sad. God, to anyone that actually reads this I must sound like bio-polar girl on a head trip! So, not the case.

And the point being... I never know what to write. So, I babble. But, in this instances there was a point. I happened just about 10 minutes ago find a website that has postcards made by children and xerox is helping. What you get to do is make a post card up and xerox will copy it and send it to a soldier that is off in the war. They will just send it to a random soldier and you do not get to tell any "real" info about your self. It is kinda like a random act of kindness. I did one, mind you I never know what to write. I wish I did. But, you may see the one I did anyhow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you want to go and make one your self, then go and do it. It is free. It is kinda fun. I might do another few, why not? They can not send them if they are not made!

http://www.letssaythanks.com

Posted by *X* @ 1:41 AM 0 comments