Tuesday, December 11, 2007

~ Is this all that is left? ~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know I am still absorbed in today's theme. Blah, blah, blah. I am so sorry for myself and all that radical crap. I just feel like there has to be something more. More to this. I know how I say I am happy to be single. But, I simply can not help thinking I am missing something.

No, I am not lonely really. I am, but I am not. That relationship was hard enough to last a life time. I feel like hiding the ol' heart in a box forever. Or maybe I already have and I have not realized it? Call me a "romantic junkie" or say I have a lot of "fairy tale talk" but, I still deep inside my heart where I know I truly reside, I believe there is someone really out there for me.

I feel like today however, all my surprises are gone. There are no more. They left and in came age. I feel like all I have left to look forward too is a movie, where someone found what they were searching for. I miss being a kid. And I miss all the opportunities I missed out on. I miss having that wonderful feeling that no matter what, some how, everything will be better tomorrow. And the pain free worry of bills and the lack of paying for them.

I had it all in the palm of my hand. I thought those days would last forever. And when they did not I was god smacked. I wanted to grow up to fast and I worried about growing up so fast that I did not even realize I was grown. This week, I remember telling someone they reminded me of Wendy from Peter Pan... well I suppose my analogy was indeed wrong. I am more like Wendy with the kids... my friend was more like Peter Pan. Of course my comparison was of course wrong. DUH! Stupid Peter Pan for confusing me!!! My daughter finally got off that kick by the way! She is now watching Labyrinth with David Bowie and she is ruining it for me... One movie at a time. However, it is better than Mary Martin Peter Pan!!!

"x"

Posted by *X* @ 5:47 PM 0 comments