Tuesday, December 18, 2007

~ Looking forward to Sweeney Todd ~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site


I happen to rarely look forward to a movie that is going to be playing soon at theaters. I usually know there is hype for nothing. But, this is not the case. I know this movie is going to be sensational! Why? Just mentioning is in it and who it is made be, tells a great deal.

The Movie: Sweeney Todd

Made By: Tim Burton

Staring: Johnny Depp & Helena Bonham Carter

My favorite Johnny Depp roles thus far have to be: Cry Baby and Edward Scissorhands

In Crybaby: My favorite moment was where he is locked in Juvenile Hall Johnny Depp plays a guy named - Wade "Cry-baby" Walker. He falls for a girl named Allison whom is rich. Both of their friends approve of the relationships. It is musically based with tons of singing and the scene is set in the 1950's.

In Edward Sissorhands: My favorite scene of that movie would be when he creates a snow storm out of ice sculptures that he makes with his scissorhands. In Edward Scissorhands, Johnny Depp plays a misfit that's creator has died before he had gotten to finish him, so he is left with scissorhands.

I do believe out of the 2 I slightly tend to lean more toward the gothic Edward Sissorhands. The movie is touching and Johnny Depp does a suburb acting. And it is also by Tim Burton.

I just know that Sweeney Todd is going to be amazing. It is also musically based. As we all know Johnny Depp has the vocal ability as well as acting talent. And it is made by Tim Burton. So, this will probably soon become one of my favorite movies by the duo.

Visit Sweeney Todd on Myspace


"x"

Posted by *X* @ 4:15 PM 0 comments