Monday, December 03, 2007

~ Yet again, another Anniversary... this time not mine! ~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
December 3rd! My parents 36 year Anniversary! Seems like I was just writing about this yesterday, but it has in fact been a year since. And I seriously have to wonder what this... HOW ARE THEY TOGETHER THIS LONG!!! This is still insane for me to ponder!

Madness, I say. Simply Madness! Marriages do not last this long. They should, but they do not. Just look at mine... enough said. It is not that I did not try though. And I think that most people usually do not try. I tried and tried and tried and tried again. I think that some times people just jump into things too soon.

I do not even think that really matters though. Either if people jump into it too soon or not, I do think total dedication is what is needed. You just have to make up your mind to do something and do it. No matter what anyone says, no matter how much temptation. You have to decline it all and stick with your guns. I think that is probably the best way to make a marriage work. That and make sure you know the person, really good.

It is soooo hard to know someone though. Especially, when you are dating. People are usually nicer when dating and they make up all these terrible lies. I have never been into lying much, so I have always been honest and truthful about mostly everything and believed everyone was like that. But, as I have gotten burn, I realized that not everyone is like that. During dating and the, "getting to know you" phase of a relationship, in my circumstances at least, I have found the guys to talk big and not deliver. LOL!

That reminded me of the pizza. No, it is not delivery! It is not that other kind either. It is a good thing too. Mine is good and healthy. Mine is a vegetarian, Kashi Mediterranean Pizza.


RIP: Uncle Michael - 16 years ago today :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


*x*

Posted by *X* @ 3:25 PM 0 comments