Monday, September 16, 2013

We've got a problem! Some where in the internet.. the wires.. they got crossed..................
This.................
Sweet bubble gum princess turned into this................................

You may now HIDE YOUR KIDS!

Nah. This is not a hatin' on Miley Cyrus thread. NOT AT ALL! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do after all she's like what? 20.. or something? I mean she is getting old by hollywood standards now days..

It is nice to see that the young woman has NOT gone along with the hollywood stereo type of getting plastic surgery! I mean look.. .everything is still there and still in tact! No boob implants...
  And definitely no ass implants..................
So............ why all the hub bub? Sure she might have tons of pre-teen girls wanting to be like her... but as long as her ass looks like Hank Hills I think we are good...........
Nope. I am not hating on Miley! I say in the end ... if it Makes her feel good.. then GO and Do it! :P
Get what I did there? I said.. IN the END. :P
Oh SNAP! What a come back..........

AND IT IS GOOD TO BE back :P (Sadly my smiley face's tongue is not as long as Miley's.)

Posted by *X* @ 8:44 AM 0 comments